We came up with a Top 10 List as to why you should join one of our sport leagues with your company. And guess what? You’re just in time for fall registration! Our Basketball, Volleyball, and Pickleball Leagues begin in early September with registration opening on August 1.
10. Build comradery and improve upon your teamwork so you can take it back to the office and change the world.
9. Instead of chatting around the water coo er about the latest college football game or NBA stats, you could be discussing YOUR game winning shot or serve!
8. Get your team registered early and SAVE! Register by August 26th to receive a 10% discount off of your team’s registration fee!
7. Experience the health benefits of exercise and see how it improves your productivity at work. Your boss is going love that! Not only does CCPR have a variety of sports for all interests, levels, and abilities, but tournament winners get a COMPLIMENTARY team entry into the next season!
· Pickleball League – One of the fastest growing sports in the nation, Pickleball is a mix between badminton and tennis! Doubles league matches will consist of the best 2 out of 3 games. Teams will play once a week in an eight-week regular season AND a tournament!
· Coed Volleyball League – This indoor 6’s league will play once a week in an eight-week officiated regular season AND a tournament!
· Men’s Basketball League – Enjoy a competitive atmosphere that you don’t get from a pick-up game. The league includes a once a week, nine-week officiated regular season AND a tournament!
5. Fun and competition isn’t just for kids. Get yourself out on the court! Play is the best way to blow off steam or de-stress after a hard day in the office.
4. Tired of the same old gym routine? Get a fun, yet challenging workout in while you play.
3. You’ve got options! Choose from Recreational or Competitive divisions, so even if your glory days are behind you, you’ll be able to keep up.
· Recreational Division focuses on fun and simply enjoying the sport, regardless of an athletic background.
· Competitive Division focuses on being competitive and normally fields our more experienced athletes.
2. If you work for a large company, you can register a couple of teams for some friendly inter-office competition.
1. You’ve got crazy, mad skills that the folks in your office haven’t even SEEN yet.
Be an early bird and register by August 26 to save 10%! If you already have your team together, or are looking for a team to join, register today at carmelclayparks.com or call our Sport Leagues expert, Amanda, at 317.843.3861.